Written by David Castellon
U.S. Rep. David Valadao and his staff will host a free workshop for small businesses July 15 in Sanger.
“We all know that small businesses are truly the backbone of our community. These local businesses develop ideas and create the jobs our economy needs to regain its footing. However, the business world is complex and constantly presents new challenges,” Valadao,
R-Hanford, said in a press release.
The workshop, which will run from 9-11 a.m. at the Sanger Community Center, 730 Recreation Ave., will provide local business owners with information on growth opportunities, strategies for finding capital and tips for complying with federal regulations.
The event will include comments from representatives of the following agencies:
– U.S. Small Business Administration
– National Federation of Independent
– IRS Small Business Division
– Valley Small Business Development Corp.
– Fresno County Economic Development
– Fresno Community Development Financial Institution
– Sanger Chamber of Commerce
– Fresno State University Small Business Development
– The meeting also is intended to be a networking opportunity for business owners, according to the press release.
For more information or to RSVP, please call 582-5526 or register online at www.valadao.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=3215.