Written by The Business Journal Staff
The Community Media Access Collaborative (CMAC) recently announced a partnership with Fresno State’s Department of Mass Communications and Journalism to broadcast six Fresno City College men’s and women’s basketball home games this month.
The games will appear live on CMAC’s Education Channel; Comcast XFINITY channel 94, AT&T U-verse channel 99 and streamed online at www.cmac.tv. Play-by-play and color commentary will be provided by Chris Terrence and former NBA player Delmer “Del” Beshore.
CMAC staff will provide on-site technical support and guidance but the video crew will be entirely staffed by students from the multimedia program at Fresno State. Assistant professor Jes Therkelsen will produce the game coverage.
The broadcast schedule is as follows:
• Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016 — Taft at Fresno City – women’s
• Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016 — Columbia College at Fresno City – men’s
• Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016 — Porterville at Fresno City – women’s
• Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016 — Porterville at Fresno City – men’s
• Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016 — College of the Sequoias at Fresno City – women’s
• Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016 — College of the Sequoias at Fresno City – men’s
All coverage of women’s games will begin with a 4:50 p.m. pre-show and 5 p.m. tip-off, while men’s games start with a 6:50 p.m. pre-show before a 7 p.m. tip-off.
The games will be available on-demand at www.cmac.tv on the day following each live broadcast. Re-broadcast schedules will also be available at CMAC’s website.
CMAC is a nonprofit organization offering individuals, students, educators, nonprofits and government agencies in Fresno and Clovis the opportunity to harness the power of media.