EV Workshop: A Guide to Installing Public Chargers
September 25 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmNo cost
In addition, case studies and lessons learned will be presented by the City of Fresno and the Fresno County Rural Transit Agency on charger implementation and operation.
Agenda Topics include:
- Types of chargers available and siting considerations
- Infrastructure required and electrical grid capacity
- What the permitting process can look like, and the availability of “checklists”
- How to pay for them and Financing options thru grants, incentives, and rebates
- Operations and maintenance–what happens after the chargers installed?
This workshop is geared towards the public sector and welcome all local governments, government-affiliated institutions, transit operators, school districts and educational institutions. We hope to see everyone here!