- This event has passed.
D&D Insurance: Emergency Action Planning Training – Are You Ready?
Thu, Jul 20th, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFREE
An emergency action plan (EAP) is a written document required by particular OSHA standards. The purpose of an EAP is to facilitate and organize employer and employee actions during workplace emergencies. Well-developed emergency plans and proper training will result in fewer and less severe employee injuries as well as less structural damage to the facility during emergencies. At minimum, the plan must include, but is not limited to, the following elements:
• Means of reporting fires and other emergencies
• Evacuation procedures and emergency escape route assignments
• Procedures for employees who remain to operate critical plant operations before they evacuate
• Accounting for all employees after an emergency evacuation has been completed
• Rescue and medical duties for employees performing them
• Names and job titles of persons who can be contacted
SIGN UP TODAY! Space is limited.
These trainings are open to the public.
Registration is FREE!
For event questions, please contact:
Michelle Hernandez, Loss Control Coordinator
559.437.6812 or email@example.com