Have A Story For Us?
Latest Local News
- Published on 05/28/2014 - 9:39 am
- Published on 05/27/2014 - 1:48 pm
Tutor Perini/Zachry/Parsons is seeking companies to haul away demolition material as it prepares to build the first stretch of high-speed rail through the Central Valley.
- Published on 05/27/2014 - 1:46 pm
Dinuba is the latest Central Valley town to receive a Grocery Outlet, with a grand opening this weekend.
- Published on 05/27/2014 - 1:43 pm
The California Center for International Trade Development (CITD) at State Center Community College District will host a training seminar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 10 at 199 N. L Street in Dinuba.
- Published on 05/27/2014 - 11:33 am
The Fresno and Madera counties franchise of Home Instead Senior Care is offering free home safety checks to senior citizens in order to prevent injuries.
- Published on 05/27/2014 - 10:00 am
Foreclosure rates in Fresno and other Central Valley locations decreased for the month of March over the same period last year, according to newly released data from CoreLogic, a global property information, analytics and data-enabled services provider.
- Published on 05/23/2014 - 2:12 pm
Fresno-based Premier Valley Bank announced a cash dividend of 7 cents per share, payable to shareholders of record on June 2.
- Published on 05/23/2014 - 2:05 pm
The Bar Method in Fresno is expanding with the addition of a second studio, more classes, three more teachers and a kids club set to launch June 9.
- Published on 05/23/2014 - 11:56 am
- Published on 05/23/2014 - 11:19 am
While not a mecca of energy efficiency and innovation like the Bay Area, a new report showed the San Joaquin Valley on the forefront of some important clean technology trends.