Kaweah renames therapy clinics
- Published on 08/06/2012 - 1:48 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Kaweah Delta Health Care District recently renamed its outpatient therapy clinics as Therapy Specialists following the opening of its fifth location in Tulare County.
The clinics offer physical, occupational and speech therapy to treat orthopedic, spine, neurologic and hand injuries
The fifth therapy center opened earlier this year at 1337 S. Lovers Lane in Visalia. The 1,200 clinic specializes in treating orthopedic conditions and injuries of the spine.
The other Therapy Specialists clinics are located at:
• 5105 W. Cypress Ave., Visalia (inside The Lifestyle Center)
• 3362 S. Fairway Ave., Visalia
• 840 S. Akers St., Visalia (inside Kaweah Delta Rehabilitation Hospital)
• 131 Crespi Ave., Exeter (inside Exeter Outpatient Therapy Services)
Kaweah's Therapy Specialists Exeter location is expected to relocated to a larger, 2,800 square-foot space at 1131 W. Visalia Road in Exeter in December.