- Community names Aldo De La Torre as CEO of health plan
- Children's Hospital remodeling for speech, hearing services
- $502K Fresno State grant to fund infant mental health training
- Sanger livestock genetics bank truly a global effort
- Organic Fresno eatery to close Oct. 27
- Children's Hospital receives $1.25M gift
Reid Ryan, Astros' president, is scheduled to be in Fresno...
Problems remain for the state's high-speed rail project as...
The Hinds Hospice Home in Fresno is undergoing a remodel.Work...
The Big Fresno Fair recorded 666,631 visitors this year, up...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.