- Fresno fair ride operator fined $100K
- Bravo Farms opens Kettleman City location
- Chinese may locate plant, 300 jobs in Lindsay
- First mini maker faire coming to Fresno
- Family business award nominees announced
- Walmart growing big, growing small in Fresno
- Fresno hospitals rated high in patient care
- Foster Farms salmonella outbreak continuing
- Fresno Radisson to become Double Tree by Hilton
- Feds to leave Fresno's Guarantee Savings Building
Hadi Hobab and Ali Nekumanesh pose in the Fig Garden Village...
Dirty Bird Laundry in Fresno has become the region’s largest...
The new Bravo Farms location in Kettleman City is now open for...
The California Family Business Award will be given in Fresno...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.