- Clovis company leaves computer repair behind
- Grilled Chz set to open second Fresno restaurant
- Reality TV star to keynote Marjaree Mason event
- Double whammy hits proposed Tulare cheese plant
- Fresno Fresno IRS employee sentenced to prison
- Fresno-based Tahoe Joe's expands to SoCal
- Electric car donated to Terry's House in Fresno
- EYE-Q Vision Care launches spa, adds laser
- Fiat of Fresno tapped to sell Alfa Romeo
- First Fresno rail demolition set for Monday
A Texas group has purcahsed several Five Guys Burgers and...
John Trenberth, president of Pana-Pacific.Pana-Pacific, a...
The WaterFX Aqua4 solar thermal desalination system is...
The Wawona Tunnel View at Yosemite National ParkVisitorship...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.