- Beauty pageant winner buys Fresno flower shop
- Tulare County reservoir plans in the works
- Work on Madera’s 6,578-home Gateway Village starts July
- Burlington plans Fresno grand opening
- Business owners want theft of recyclables stopped
- Settlement gives 2,270-home Friant Ranch green light
- Quebe named family business chair
- Pacific Ethanol to reopen Madera plant after 5 years
- Consultant: Swearengin has Fresno at heart with controller run
- Swearengin launches Fresno industry council
Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin intends to run for state...
A Sacramento judge has ruled a lawsuit against the high-speed...
The Wawona Tunnel View at Yosemite National ParkCentral...
The McKay Point Project, estimated to cost $10 million, is a...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.