- Hinds Hospice updating its Fresno home
- Gen Xers, boomers and millennials — navigating generations in workforce
- Full-scale retail project slated for Madera Ranchos
- Children's Hospital, Adventist join forces on rural care
- Children's Hospital sees record visits in '14
- National real estate brokerage expands to Fresno
The bar at Peeve’s Public House in Fresno features a sign...
The Fresno metropolitan added 11,470 nonfarm from January to...
Developers like De Young Properties are incorporating more...
A judge has dismissed a legal challenge to the City of...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.