- Kaiser Permanente lauded once again
- Hinds Hospice updating its Fresno home
- Gen Xers, boomers and millennials — navigating generations in workforce
- Full-scale retail project slated for Madera Ranchos
- Children's Hospital sees record visits in '14
- Children's Hospital, Adventist join forces on rural care
Developers like De Young Properties are incorporating more...
A judge has dismissed a legal challenge to the City of...
James Holly (left) is passing the reins of Bank of the Sierra...
There are currently three generations in today's workforce,...
The Cask & Cork restaurant in North Fresno is closing
- Published on 01/29/2013 - 2:27 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
The Cask & Cork Bistro Pourhouse in Fresno is closing after nearly eight months in business.
The restaurant, located at RiverView Shopping Center at Friant and Fort Washington roads, opened in June 2012. Kelley Nelson, one of the restaurant's owners, made the announcement this afternoon via Facebook.
"As of today, both [wife] Stephanie [Nelson] & I have decided to separate ourselves from The Cask & Cork and no longer be involved with any of its future endeavors. We are also dissolving the partnership with the others involved. This was a difficult but necessary decision and was unavoidable due to current and past circumstances," the post said.
A message left for Kelley Nelson was not immediately returned.
The post went on to say that the owners are looking for investors and a location in Clovis to continue "our concept which was originally intended for The Cask & Cork."