- Clovis company leaves computer repair behind
- Valley projects look to the sun for clean water
- Fresno officials announce new water restrictions
- Study: Mexico’s farm labor supply drying up
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries to expand in Fresno
- Former IRS worker charged in $1.2M fraud case
- Quiring donates $300K for Fresno hospital upgrades
- Fresno Horizon Awards announced
- Fresno County withdraws support of high-speed rail
- New downtown Fresno apartments in works
About $500,000 from the Technology Advancement Program went to...
Fresno County has withdrawn its support of the state's...
From right, father-and-son team Ryan and Rick McGuire own...
Ginder Development Corp. is developing a business park where...
The Cask & Cork restaurant in North Fresno is closing
- Published on 01/29/2013 - 2:27 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
The Cask & Cork Bistro Pourhouse in Fresno is closing after nearly eight months in business.
The restaurant, located at RiverView Shopping Center at Friant and Fort Washington roads, opened in June 2012. Kelley Nelson, one of the restaurant's owners, made the announcement this afternoon via Facebook.
"As of today, both [wife] Stephanie [Nelson] & I have decided to separate ourselves from The Cask & Cork and no longer be involved with any of its future endeavors. We are also dissolving the partnership with the others involved. This was a difficult but necessary decision and was unavoidable due to current and past circumstances," the post said.
A message left for Kelley Nelson was not immediately returned.
The post went on to say that the owners are looking for investors and a location in Clovis to continue "our concept which was originally intended for The Cask & Cork."